Elektra T1 Sixties Deliziosa 1 Group 115V Espresso Machine
Part #: ART.T1
NEW VERSION OF THE ELEKTRA T1
If it is good enough for discerning café owners, then it has to be great for your home! The main feature of the Sixties one group espresso machine in a commercial environment is its extreme compactness – the result of a design study in placing a whopping 5.5 liters of boiler capacity into such a small frame and body when compared to commercial standards.
This is the new version of the Elektra T1 – It does not have a pressurestat to regulate the boiler pressure which is directly proportional to the temperature of the boiler and water in the heat exchanger. This espresso machine has an additional probe in the steam boiler that is connected to an electronic controller which regulates the boiler steam pressure. The additional functionality of this same probe is that it will save the heating element from damage from a lack of water in the machine’s boiler – for example, the water company shuts off the water supply due to a water main break.
Other new features on the T1 - This machine is so new that we still have not learned all the programmability of this newly designed machine. Shown below, the touchpad with a K has a series of lights. These lights in program mode can indicate which menu the machine is in. The black electronic control box (shown below on inside of machine) that has a single series of lights exemplifies the particular setting the machine is in for the particular menu on the touchpad. We will post more here as we learn the different features.
Night Cycle Programming - The Elektra T1 has a programming feature that can record the top of the hour. With this programmed, you an also program the top of the hour for the machine to go into Night Cycle (reduced energy usage) and to wake up in the morning (on the hour) to full power. This avoids the need for a separate timer which blast full power to the machine’s circuitry upon start up.
Heating Exchanger Technology - You can steam milk at the the same time as making espresso. This machine’s high wattage heating element is desired to heat the boiler quickly for quick recovery and temperature stability. The Sixties Series even generates a lot of heat to keep those cups nice and toasty on top – you may want to place this machine with an open overhead area. With a direct water line connection, you never have to worry about filling any water tank, but you do have to remember to recharge the water softener and change the water filter.
- Beautiful Ultra-polished stainless steel finish.
- Incorporated motor and positive (rotary vane) displacement pump with vibration-damping fastening.
- Double electronic level control system monitors water level in boiler to make sure heating element is submerged in water.
- Patented heat exchanger accessible from above boiler for easy inspection and cleaning.
- Filter on the grouphead removed any large contaminants that may have passed through a broken filter on the water line.
- Multi-directional steam wand allows movement of steam wand in many different directions.
- Steam valve and water valve have pivotal lever controls.
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump pressure and boiler pressure.
- Heating element with safety thermostat for additional protection.
- Bakelite handle on portafilter, pull lever, and valve controls.
- Accessories: 1-cup and 2 -cup filter baskets, single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, instruction manual, and stainless steel braided hose for direct water connection.
- 115V 2200W (20A )
- Weight: 83lb
- Approximate Dimensions: 18” tall, 14” wide, 20” deep.
- Boiler Capacity: 5.5 liters
- Portafilter: 58mm
Freight within the contiguous US is included in the purchase price for this item. Approximate shipping weight 149 pounds, 49x49x49
This machine has a 1-year Defective Parts Only warranty.
10% discount on Accessories and Maintenance supplies ordered with this unit. Discount on grinders ordered with this unit (varies for each grinder, so please inquire for more details). Note that your order total will not reflect accessory and grinder discounts; we will apply them manually to your order when your invoice is processed.
Elektra Sixties Deliziosa T.1 Group Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine
Product Details Overview: Bring commercial grade to your home! The main feature of the Art.T1 Sixties espresso machine in a commercial environment is its extreme compactness versus performance - the result of an Elektra design study in placing a whopping 5.5 liters of boiler capacity into such a small frame and body. However, for the home, this can be one BIG machine. It does require a direct water connection and drainage, but these conveniences are highly desired by the espresso experts. With a direct water line connection to your cold water plumbing, you never have to worry about filling any water tank, but you do have to remember to recharge the optional water softener. It is also great to never have to pull the drip tray to empty into your sink - one only needs to remove it for cleaning. This machine’s high wattage heating element is designed to heat the boiler for quick recovery and temperature stability. The Elektra Art.T1 even generates a lot of heat to keep those cups nice and toasty on top (minimum 2 hours required to pre-heat cups). The Art.T1 has 6 programmable buttons to measure the amount of water being pumped through the espresso coffee grinds. The extra ‘K’ button on the touchpad allows the operator to use the machine as a semi-automatic (start and stop of the espresso extraction) and to program the other 6 buttons. Highlighted Features: model machines that have a vibration pump be one of the first parts to fail due to limescale which is not covered under our parts warranty) of machine (without a water softener, this will be one of the first parts to fail due to limescale which is not covered under our parts warranty) from the plumbed cold water lline, the machine can be damaged at the heating element or pump) for direct water connection Specifications: DISCLAIMERS & CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES: the Elektra Art.T1 will ship on a pallet via a freight carrier - this is to insure safer delivery than common carriers. Please inspect equipment upon arrival and note any damages immediately before the freight carrier driver departs as this is your and our only protection for damage claims. sidewalk. You can request Notify Before Delivery on your order. include a labor warranty. confirm any plumbing and electrical requirements to meet the local building codes. INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS: Three GENERAL basic requirements to plan for your installation of water, drain, & electrical connections WATER CONNECTION It is very important to install a “COLD” water supply line that is right under the unit or within 4 feet of the machine. A separate shut-off valve on the water line for the machine is strongly recommended for any emergencies, future preventive maintenance, or possible servicing. The water line should also have a backflow preventer as determined by local building codes. Customers should seek the advice of a local licensed plumber as Espresso 4 Home, nor any reseller, is not aware of all local laws.
- Beautiful Ultra-polished stainless steel finish
- Commercial-grade steel frame
- Incorporated motor and positive (rotary vane) displacement pumpwith vibration-damping fastening is pretty quiet when compared to tank
- Electronic level control system monitors water level in the boiler to make sure the heating element is submerged in water.
- Patented heat exchanger accessible from top of boiler for easy inspection and cleaning by a technician or capable home-owner
- Filter in the grouphead removes any large contaminants that may have passed through a broken filter on the water line.
- Multi-directional steam wand allows movement of steam wand in many different directions
- Steam valve and water valve have pivotal lever controls
- Elektra trademark on back of machine made of anodized aluminum
- Dual-acting, high-precision gauge shows both pump waterpressure and boiler steam pressure (without a water softener, this will
- High quality bleeder valve releases vacuum pressure in boilerso that steam wand does not need to be kept open upon next powering up
- Heating element with built-in safety thermostat for additionalprotection - if the machine has power, but there is no water available
- Electronic motherboard positioned in cool area and is protected against humidity
- Plastic bakelite handle on portafilter, pull lever, and valve controls - wood is not used because water can damage it.
- Accessories: 1-cup and 2-cup filter baskets, single spout anddouble spout portafilter, instructions, and stainless steel braided hose
- Approximate Measurements: 18.5” H x 14” W x 20” D without portafilter
- Weight: 83 pounds shipped via freight truck to curbside only - sorry, inside delivery is not available.
- Power requirements: 2200 watts 20 amps dedicated 110 volts
- Boiler Capacity: 5.5 liters
- Grouphead: Single grouphead made of brass
- Limited Warranty: One year parts only warranty limited to manufacturer’s defect determined and handled by importer’s agent.
- Made in Italy
- Units are tested and calibrated (immediately prior to shipping) with water AND one shot of espresso.
- ONCE YOU SIGN THE DELIVERY DRIVER’S RECEIPT WITHOUT REPORTING DAMAGEON THE SIGNED FORM, YOU ACCEPT THE EQUIPMENT ‘AS IS’. Please note that
- PLEASE NOTE ONLY CURBSIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE. The trucking company will NOT deliver inside nor deliver up your driveway or
- THERE IS NO LABOR WARRANTY. Based on the significant discount off the previous regular selling price of $4552, we can no longer
LOCAL BUILDING CODES: Please check with your local building department (or licensed plumbers and licensed electricians) to
In addition, pressure reducer should be installed and set to maximum 40 pounds of water pressure - the reason is that on some espresso machines, the water pressure in excess of 45 pounds may open the internal valves and cause major water leakage. On commercial espresso machines, the water connection always consists of a 3/8” diameter water line. It can be attached by using a 3/8” compression by 3/8 NPT (male thread) fitting. To ensure a leak proof thread, wrap teflon tape around the NPT threads. Stainless steel hoses supplied with the Elektra Art.T1 are British standard measure; therefore, the fit between the hose and fitting (NPT side) will be very tight and may need slight cross-threading - this is normal. Tighten the stainless steel hose nut until the hose portion no longer swivels from the nut. Please note smaller supply pipes or tubing can create a rattle on the pipe or machine as there may not be enough water volume to keep up with the internal pump. DRAIN CONNECTION It is important to locate the unit as close as possible to the drain, preferably a floor drain or a Y pipe on a sink drain (as long as your local building codes allow). The drip tray usually drains into a black box (known as a catch basin), which in turn, drains into a vinyl tube. The vinyl tube from the black box must be kept as vertical (steep) as possible since there are always coffee grinds that will drain. In general, for every foot of hose that goes horizontal, the drain hose needs to drop one inch in the direction of the drain. If the vinyl tube is installed horizontally for more than one foot without the one inch drop, there is a greater potential for the vinyl hose to clog with grinds. This usually occurs when the vinyl hose is installed horizontally between the machine and the counter. Keep the vinyl drain hose from being pinched and connect it to the floor drain or secure it to the Y drain pipe. ELETRICAL CONNECTION It is vital that the proper power is readily available prior to installation. Please note that grinders require separate 110 volt receptacles to be located nearby with a connection to a circuit breaker independent of the espresso machine circuit breaker. For proper operation and un-interrupted operation, you should have 20 amp dedicated circuit for this espresso machine. 110 volt machines (20 amps) - Utilize standard 125 volt power supply with 125 volt plug and a twenty (20) amperage rating. The machine should always be powered off before unplugging. Three-prong outlets, including one for ground, is required. It is also advisable to acquire a surge suppressor to protect your espresso machine from surges caused by other appliances or electrical noise from the electrical company. We recommend you purchase a Panamax M2-20A Surge Suppressor. After ALL THIS, we hope you can master the skills, a good grinder, and good beans to produce high quality espresso-based beverages like no other! Cups not included.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart